Wednesday 17 August 2022

Network Response Time Out Error (create-react-native-app) (expo)

 Problems:

I am trying to run create-react-native-app on expo app in android.

Firstly ,I created the project by writing command

create-react-native-app test

then I executed

npm start

then scanned the qr code from expo app.

But after scanning QR code , I am getting following error:

Uncaught Error: Java.net,sockettimeoutException: failed to connect to after 10000ms

enter image description here

Github Issue:

https://github.com/react-community/create-react-native-app/issues/144#issuecomment-296631692

Answer:

I wasted my whole day searching for answer and finally i got solution accidentally. Just change connection from LAN to tunnel

Below is the image,

enter image description here
















No comments:

Post a Comment